API FIN & BODY CURE Freshwater Fish Powder Medication treats bacterial disease, internal and external, in fish, including fin & tail rot, bacterial gill disease, hemorrhagic septicemia, open red sores, and body slime and eye cloud. Each box contains ten packets of this freshwater fish treatment. This medication will cause a slight discoloration of water which can be easily removed by adding activated carbon to the filter. For best results, dose according to the directions on the product label. API FIN & BODY CURE Freshwater Fish Treatment should only be used in freshwater aquariums. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
API FIN & BODY CURE Freshwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box
- Contains one (1) API FIN and BODY CURE Freshwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box
- Treats body slime, eye cloud, fin and tail rot, open red sores, gill disease, and hemorrhagic septicemia
- Causes slight discoloration of water that can be fixed by adding activated charcoal
- Use only in freshwater aquariums
- Use daily for four days when symptoms of bacterial diseases appear